Help When You Need It
Our experienced team of consultants and tutors will be ready to assist young people throughout their school life, all the way through to University, in the UK.
We understand that there will be times when the work is at its hardest, and many of our students have been reassured by knowing that help is available when things get tough.
If you are one of our Guardian Students, we will discuss your progress regularly, and assisting with tutorials and advice on a case-by-case basis, as required in all subjects areas. For example, we can:
- help prepare for GCSEs and A Levels in most subjects
- help you prepare for project submissions
- provide tutorials to catch up or revise, right up to Bachelor’s degree level
- advise on formatting and presentation of dissertations
- proofread your work before submission, so that you can achieve the grades you deserve
Even if you are not under our guardianship, you will find that we can help you. Call us, and we will guide you through, remove your worries, and set you back on the right path.
We also recognise how hard it is to do well in school if you are not happy – that is why we maintain a strong Ruyang community of caring staff and students who, together, form the Ruyang family. Every student is a part of this family, making sure that everyone feels important and cared-for, and comfortable to call for a chat at any time, for any reason.